Run AobaZero on a Tesla T4 for free(Google Colaboratory)
GPU is needed for generating games. But if you don't have GPU, you can contribute by Google Colab.
Google offers free GPU environment for machine learning educational purpose.
You can use GPU(Tesla T4) for 12 hours on browser.
1. Open Google Colaboratory page.
2. If you are not logged in to Google, login from "Login" in the upper right.
3. "Edit", "Notebook settings", "Hardware accelerator", "GPU", and "SAVE".
4. "CODE", and ">" will be displayed. Copy and paste the following 8 lines in the input field to the right
(bulk copy and paste).
!git clone https://github.com/kobanium/aobazero.git
!apt install libboost-dev libboost-program-options-dev
!apt install libboost-filesystem-dev liblzma-dev zlib1g-dev
!apt install opencl-headers ocl-icd-libopencl1 ocl-icd-opencl-dev
5. When you press ">", the source, libraries are downloaded, compiled and executed.
If it is displayed like "+2726FU (2512 ms)" in about 3 minutes, it is operating normally.
6. It will end automatically after 12 hours. Do not close the browser tab. It generates about 140 games and sends them.
Operation with multiple accounts is prohibited by Google, so please refrain.